THIS IS A PAST CONFERENCE
Leading & Original Forum for Precision Medicine Coming to:
Pittsburgh, PA | Sep. 23-24
- Program Track 1 Sessions:
- Population-Based Screening and Community Engagement Advancing Pharmacogenomic
- Generating Real-World Data to Advance PGx
- Adoption of Molecular Profiling in Clinical Settings
- Barriers to Health System Implementation of Molecular Profiling
- AI & Data Sciences in Drug Discovery
- New Approaches to Clinical Trial Enrollment
- New Healthcare Data-sharing Policies
- NICU Sequencing
- Program Track 2 Showcase 15-minute company presentations on the latest novel technologies and data. Apply here.
- AI & Data Sciences
- Clinical & Research Tools
- Clinical Dx
- Emerging Therapeutics
- Genomic Profiling
- Health Monitoring
- Microbial Profiling
- A lineup of 90+ highly regarded speakers featuring pioneering researchers and authorities across the healthcare and biotechnology sectors –
- Luminary and Pioneer Awards, honoring individuals who have made seminal improvements to the field of Precision Medicine
- 500+ multidisciplinary attendees, from across the entire spectrum of healthcare, representing industry, technologies, and medical centers with leadership roles in precision medicine.
Registration for PMWC PITTSBURGH
PMWC Pittsburgh will take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of PMWC attendees at our in-person conference. 1) Masks will be required for all conference participants 2) Show Proof of vaccination against COVID OR proof of a negative COVID test prior to venue entry will be required as well (PCR test within <72 hours or rapid test)
PMWC 2021 Pittsburgh Showcases
Apply to Present in the Showcase today!
An opportunity for companies, healthcare providers, and researchers to SHOWCASE A NOVEL PRODUCT OR SERVICE, LATE-BREAKING RESEARCH DATA, OR AN INNOVATIVE PROJECT..
There is NO FEE to Showcase – two representatives must register to attend the conference after selection.
The deadline to apply is based on availability and priority is given to novel technologies.
“Without PMWC’s initiative and support of getting us all together in one room to share and connect through discussions and exchange of ideas related to the progress, roadblocks, and next steps in Precision Medicine, our individual efforts could hardly ever combine effectively and synergistically to have as big of an impact on the field. PMWC events and showcases are pivotal in advancing precision medicine for patients.”
Mickey Kertesz, PhD, CEO, Karius
Past Showcase Groups
Since 2009, recognized as a vital cornerstone for all constituents of the health care and biotechnology community, PMWC provides an exceptional forum for the exchange of information about the latest advances in technology (e.g. DNA sequencing technology), in clinical implementation (e.g. cancer and beyond), research, and in all aspects related to the regulatory and reimbursement sectors.